ALL BUSES WILL DEPART FROM/ARRIVE TO: 1 StEELCASE ROAD WEST, MARKHAM (PLEASE ENTER OFF IDEMA ROAD)
- FULL SEASON AND JULY CAMPERS – DEPARTURE THURSDAY, JUNE 27 2:00 pm (Please arrive by 1:15 pm)
- JULY CAMPERS – ARRIVAL HOME TUESDAY, JULY 23 AT 12:00 pm Please come at 11:15 to collect bags
- AUGUST and 2-WEEK KIWI/KOALA CAMPERS – DEPARTURE TUESDAY, JULY 23 2:00 pm (Please arrive by 1:15 pm)
- 2-WEEK and 6-WEEK KIWI/KOALA CAMPERS – ARRIVAL HOME TUESDAY, AUGUST 6 AT NOON
- FULL SEASON AND AUGUST CAMPERS – ARRIVAL HOME FRIDAY, AUGUST 16 AT 12:00 pm (Please come at 11:15 to collect bags)
- On Departure day, please arrive 45 minutes early to allow time to say goodbye and load the buses.
- PRE-WEE DAY – The bus will depart at 7:30 am. It will return around 9:30 pm
- PRE-WEE WEEKEND 1 – The bus will depart on Friday, July 5 at 2:00 pm. Please arrive by 1:30 pm. The bus will return around 4:45 pm on Sunday, July 7
- PRE-WEE WEEKEND 2 – The bus will depart on Friday, July 26 at 2:00 pm. Please arrive by 1:30 pm. The bus will return around 4:45 pm on Sunday, July 28
THE BUS WILL DEPART FROM/ARRIVE TO WALMART
- DEPARTURE – THURSDAY, JUNE 27 8:30 AM. ( Please arrive at 8:00 am to load the bus and say goodbye. )
- ARRIVAL HOME – FRIDAY, AUGUST 16 approximately 3:00 PM
CAMPERS TRAVELLING BY AIR
All campers travelling by air should carry the following:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after their return from camp
- A letter signed by both parents authorizing them to travel unaccompanied
Campers travelling by air may carry their mobile phone so that you can keep in touch with them on their travel days. The phone and all travel documents will be collected by camp staff and securely stored during their stay at camp. Please send a charger with the device and we will make sure it is charged for their departure.
Camp staff will be waiting in the arrivals area to meet your child. They will be wearing a Camp White Pine T-shirt and carry a letter stating that they are a representative of Camp White Pine.
Visa-exempt visitors to Canada may now require an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to enter Canada. Please click here to determine if your child will require one, and if so, complete the process to obtain one prior to your child’s departure.
On their departure day, camp staff will assist with the check-in process and accompany campers to the security clearance area.
UNACCOMPANIED MINORS: Every airline is different. Please check with your airline regarding their policy. You may be able to pay an additional fee to have the airline provide this service. If you are using this service, your airline may require the exact name of the person who will be meeting your child on arrival. If so, please contact the camp office in Haliburton 2 days before your child travels to confirm the name and mobile phone number of the camp staff who will meet your child.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ANY FLIGHTS WITHOUT SPEAKING TO JEN AT THE CAMP OFFICE.