August 29th – 30th, 2020
For All CWP Alumni 19+
We are looking forward to welcoming our Alumni back to CWP!
We were overwhelmed by the response and we are currently at capacity for the reunion! Click here to join the waitlist!
- How are you going to fit everyone? We have had an amazing response and are expecting several hundred people from all generations of CWP to attend. All participants will be assigned a spot in a camper cabin, by gender, based on when you were at camp, so you can expect to be in a cabin with people you grew up with and/or worked with at camp. You will have a chance to make a few requests on the registration form and we will do our best to get you with your pals. Also, there is no nightwatch, so if you want to switch to an empty space in another cabin, that’s fine with us too!
- How much is it? The fee for the weekend is $195.00 plus HST. This includes accommodation, camp activities, all meals and lots of snacks, an exclusive piece of swag to take home (an amazing vintage style piece designed by Adam and Sammy), and alcoholic beverages on Saturday night. $5 from each registration will be donated to Camp Towhee, and this donation will be matched by Adam and Dana. Any additional proceeds over cost will also be donated to Camp Towhee.
- How is the food at camp these days? We are not exaggerating when we say it is amazing. In addition to our awesome meals, we have our new salad bars, and vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options will be available. If you have any dietary requirements, you will have a chance to tell us when you register and we will ensure there are delicious meals for everyone! Save room for dessert!
- Who is coming? This weekend is open to any CWP Alumni who are over 19. We have heard from people from every decade of CWP who want to come. Register early to make sure you get a spot!
- When can I register? We were overwhelmed by the response when we opened registration on February 5th. We are now full. Please login to confirm your spot on our waitlist and we will do our best to get everyone in.
- What should I bring? We will send out a packing list in August, but you will need a sleeping bag, pillow, and personal gear for a night away. Don’t forget to pack your favourite piece of classic CWP swag to wear on Saturday night!
- Can I help plan the reunion? We are planning to keep the weekend pretty simple – we know everybody wants to see their old friends and enjoy the fun of camp! One way everyone can help out is by answering our survey to help us build a mini-museum in Jo Jo Hall. After you register, you will get a link to fill out with some questions about your experience at camp. Answer one, or answer them all!
- Is there a bus so I don’t have to drive? YES! We are hoping to fill at least one bus with participants. You will have the option to sign up for the bus when you register, for an additional charge of $60.00 + HST. If we don’t get enough people signed up, we will refund that portion of your fee and let you know by the middle of June so you can make alternate arrangements. The bus will leave Toronto around 9 am on Saturday morning, and will return around 6:00 pm on Sunday afternoon. If you are planning to drive your own car, please carpool!
- What if I register and I have to cancel? We are sorry you can’t make it, but we do have a waitlist and appreciate it if you can let us know you aren’t coming so that we can give your spot to someone else. We will refund your payment in full if you cancel by March 31. If you know you won’t be able to make it, please let us know as soon as possible.
Have a question we haven’t answered here? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you!